How Co-Working is a Must For Higher Productivity And Success
- Better Than A Coffe Shop – There was a time when entrepreneurs, consultants, freelancers, small businesses etc. had to deal with the inefficient work environment at their homes or local coffee shops, baristas or Starbucks.
- New Age – No wonder they bless the concept and benefits of coworking ever since it came into existence some years back. A step ahead of traditional working centres, with the introduction of coworking spaces people, have found new spaces and ways to work; exploring their creativity.
- Sharing And Caring – The growth and popularity of sharing and flexible work models like coworking is an integral indicator of the cultural shift that is taking place. The coworking culture might not be mainstream right now in the Indian ecosystem but in the coming years, this is the future of work.
- Starting Their Journey – Sahil and Pooja, who run a technology portal to barter valuable items against other valuable items, swears by coworking and the opportunities they get by working in coworking space like Innov8 at the heart of the city. In fact, they started their journey in a co-working centre itself.
- Choosing A Coworking Partner – When people started looking co-working in spaces around the city, they realized that different centres had different cultures of coworking, which is also a major criterion to make a selection. As a foreigner to each co-working space, choosing the most active community was a challenge for every beginner.
- “Coworking is not just about the location and facilities, but the community and the bond you form with each coworker”.
- A place where people are like-minded, interactive, knowledgeable and cooperative. Sometimes, your company serves the basis to decide what place to go for.
Facts And Stats:
1. Statistics state that around 64% of people are capable of doing their tasks more efficiently and effectively and on time and more than 90% of them are satisfied with their quality of work. And there is no ambiguity to these facts, and hence could be easily derived to.
2. The average co-working spaces have 30% more members than 2 years ago from now.
3. The biggest co-working centres by members (on an average) are located in Asia.
4. In 2015-16, 73% of people work at a co-working space, 3 times a week or more often 44% come every day in comparison to 51% in 2013-2014.
Hence, the growth of co-working spaces can be even more clearly understood by the graph.
The growth graph of co-working spaces
Moreover, the co-working spaces grew by 36% within the last 12 months.
- Higher productivity
- It’s a basic human tendency that they are likely to perform in accordance with the environment they work in.
- Co-working spaces provide a working ambience which enables higher working efficiency. Now people are more competitive, they perform when they see others performing.
- According to the latest survey’s it is revealed that most co-workers report an increase in productivity and work quality.
2. A better or rather more spacious workplace
- Usually, homes and cafes fall short of space and environment that we require to work.
- These obstruct our working efficiency and quality too. Unlike homes and cafes, co-working spaces allow us to expand working space and utilize that space in a productive manner.
- Many such spaces also provide with amenities like desktop, printers, 24*7 free coffee services, special furniture etc. All these collectively help in enhancing the creativity and quality to work.
3. Why Coffee Cafes Fail
- The biggest reason for coffee cafe not preferred for working was the unavailability of power, poor internet access, continuous and ongoing crowd.
- On the contrary, co-working perfectly fulfils all these hindrances suitably and adds to productivity. Co-working spaces provide a collaborative, interactive and a motivating ambience to work.
4. Workspace setup
- Usually, the coffee cafes and other outdoor premises do not ensure us with any security for any of our belongings.
- Moreover, working at homes might get us indulged in some or the other activities. When we choose to work at co-working space, it assures the security of our belongings and committed workstation to carry our work effortlessly.
5. Better networking
- Co-working allows for better networking with other co-workers. While working at such places, people make optimum utilization of the opportunity of working with other co-workers and henceforth making the interaction beneficial for both the parties.
- Researchers say that the second most common reason people join coworking spaces is that their companies pay for them to be there, which means that they know the value and importance of co-working spaces.
- They are familiar with the fact that how co-working helps in striving for high efficiency. This shows that companies and the clients of freelancers see the value of providing their workers with dedicated space.
- It saves them money on office space while ensuring better productivity and work quality.
Come & Spend A Day At Innov8 – Book Now!
Website – www.innov8.work | Hotline – +91 9999-466-688
Facebook – /innov8.work | Twitter – @innov8cowork | Instagram – @innov8.work |
We build beautiful offices and coworking spaces for businesses in India.
Innov8 is a workspace and community startup based in India. Innov8 take prime commercial spaces and convert them into thought led, well-designed workspaces for businesses, entrepreneurs, and freelancers. Innov8 has centers across all major cities in India.
Any Queries – Feel Free To Reach Out!